Buy Wegovy weight loss injection online
What Is Wegovy?
Wegovy is a prescription-only weight loss injection containing the active ingredient Semaglutide. It’s injected into the body once a week to help you lose weight. Wegovy has clinically proven to be an effective weight loss medication and can be used by adults with a body mass index (BMI) over 30 (or a BMI over 27 with at least one weight-related comorbidity (such as high cholesterol, hypertension, type 2 diabetes, obstructive sleep apnoea etc). wegovy uk
How Is Wegovy Taken?
Wegovy is a once weekly pre-filled injectable pen. Attached the single-use needle which comes in the box, dial the dose to the required level and inject into the stomach or thigh. Each pen lasts 4 weeks.
Wegovy come in 5 different doses, the beginning dose is 0.25 mg once a week for the first 4 weeks. This will give your body a chance to get used to the medicine. At Week 5, you will increase the dose to 0.5 mg once a week, followed by 1.0 mg. then if needed, 1.7 mg and 2.4 mg. Once you have reached 2.4mg you remain on that for the duration of your treatment.
Therefore, if all goes to plan and you can tolerate the treatment, the dosing schedule will be as follows:
- Weeks 1-4: 0.25 mg weekly
- Weeks 5-8: 0.5 mg weekly
- Weeks 9-12: 1 mg weekly
- Weeks 13-16: 1.7 mg weekly
- Weeks 17 onwards: 2.4 mg weekly
Like any new medication you take, your body will have to adjust to it and it is likely to cause some side effects. It’s thought that more than one in 10 people might experience headaches, vomiting, diarrhoea, constipation, tummy ache or nausea. These do tend to go away over time once your body has adjusted to it.
What is the most important information I should know about Wegovy?
Wegovy may cause serious side effects, including:
- Possible thyroid tumors, including cancer. Tell your healthcare provider if you get a lump or swelling in your neck, hoarseness, trouble swallowing, or shortness of breath. These may be symptoms of thyroid cancer. In studies with rodents, Wegovy and medicines that work like Wegovy caused thyroid tumors, including thyroid cancer. It is not known if Wegovy will cause thyroid tumors or a type of thyroid cancer called medullary thyroid carcinoma (MTC) in people
- Do not use Wegovy if you or any of your family have ever had a type of thyroid cancer called medullary thyroid carcinoma (MTC) or if you have an endocrine system condition called Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia syndrome type 2 (MEN 2). Wegovy uk
- you or any of your family have ever had a type of thyroid cancer called medullary thyroid carcinoma (MTC) or if you have an endocrine system condition called Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia syndrome type 2 (MEN 2)
- you have had a serious allergic reaction to semaglutide or any of the ingredients in Wegovy uk
Before using Wegovy, tell your healthcare provider if you have any other medical conditions, including if you:
- have or have had problems with your pancreas or kidneys
- have type 2 diabetes and a history of diabetic retinopathy
- have or have had depression, suicidal thoughts, or mental health issues
- are pregnant or plan to become pregnant. Wegovy may harm your unborn baby. You should stop using Wegovy 2 months before you plan to become pregnant
- are breastfeeding or plan to breastfeed. It is not known if Wegovy passes into your breast milk
Tell your healthcare provider about all the medicines you take, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements. Wegovy may affect the way some medicines work and some medicines may affect the way Wegovy works. Tell your healthcare provider if you are taking other medicines to treat diabetes, including sulfonylureas or insulin. Wegovy slows stomach emptying and can affect medicines that need to pass through the stomach quickly. Wegovy uk.